Choose a character planner!
November 23rd, 2015
The Old Hunters DLC is releasing tonight! In preparation for that, I've added all of the new weapons, armor and runes to the Bloodborne planner. You may want to avoid using the BB planner if you want to avoid spoilers for now.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The stats are not accurate for the new equipment yet. I will update them throughout the week as we get improved info.
April 28th, 2015
Comments have been re-enabled for now. However, you now have the ability to prevent comments on your build when you create it (there is a "Allow comments?" checkbox). I do not really have time to moderate the comments section, so if you wish to avoid possible spam or trolling on your build entirely, do not allow comments.
April 22nd, 2015
Bloodborne Planner has been released! Check out this Reddit post for more info.
April 2nd, 2015
Due to the prevalance of trolling and spam in the comments, they have been disabled for now. Moderating them is a bit difficult, so I will be looking into a better solution for commenting in the future.
January 31st, 2015
Huge updates, as you can see! Before anybody panics about changes they see, please at least skim this:
- There have been some major backend updates that required a huge database migration. All accounts, builds, and comments should be migrated. However, if you seem to be missing something please let me know.
- The Dark Souls 1 planner has been left unchanged. Everything should work there exactly as you remember it. The build browsing and rating may be a bit different, but the planner itself is the same.
- The Dark Souls 2 planner should work fine, but is a Work in Progress. Certain features may be missing and certain calculations may be off or broken. I'm aware, and it will continue to get better.
- The Dark Souls 2 planner does not currently calculate Weapon AR. This will likely be added sometime after Scholar of the First Sin. There wasn't much of a point in adding it now, as SotFS is likely to rebalance a lot of weapons.
That being said, I hope you all enjoy the Dark Souls 2 and Demon's Souls planners. The Demon's Soul planner was created entirely by Nigh7H4wk, who was nice enough to be willing to let me host it on Mugenmonkey. The styling on the Dark Souls 2 planner is also thanks to him.
You can save your Demon's and Dark Souls 2 builds to your original Mugenmonkey accounts (which should all still work).
The Dark Souls 2 planner has some sweet fashion-souls.com integration now. That site was created by citiral, and is great, so check it out! When you create a build, it will autogenerate the URL to access a Fashion Souls link that matches your current build's armor. See if you can beat my Fashion!
November 23rd, 2015
- Bloodborne: Added new weapons, runes, and armor for The Old Hunters DLC
November 21, 2015
- Bloodborne: Added the Impurity Rune and One Eyed Iron Helm
October 7th, 2015
- Fixed various typos
- Dark Souls 2: Added the Fume Sorcerer Gloves and Boots
- Dark Souls 2: Fixed the weight on the Small Leather Shield
- Dark Souls 2: Fixed order of weaons in text export
- Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne: Fixed dropdown arrows
- Dark Souls 2 and Bloodborne: Fixed searchboxes
- Bloodborne: Fixed text on Clockwise Metamorphosis(2)
- Bloodborne: Fixed the name of the Iron Yahar'gul helm
- Bloodborne: Fixed calculation of certain stats when less than 10
- Bloodborne: Added Blood, Bolt, Fire defense to Great Lake Runes
- Bloodborne: Fixed sorting of top builds
May 1st, 2015
- Bloodborne: armor defense reduction should now be correctly calculated
April 30th, 2015
Bloodborne: Added all of the other Rune tiers
April 28th, 2015
- Comments re-enabled, with the ability to prevent comments on your build if you do not want them
April 24th, 2015
- Added Beast Claw scaling (Bloodborne)
- Fixed HP when Vit < 10 (Bloodborne)
- Fix defense bug when level is 111 (Bloodborne)
April 23rd, 2015
- Fixed various bugs on the Bloodborne planner
April 21st, 2015
- Released some optimizations that should speed up the site a bit
- Other various updates
- Work is being done on a Bloodborne planner; hopefully out soon
April 8th, 2015
- Added the Forlorn Armor set (only available in Scholar of the First Sin)
- Some minor armor stat fixes
Feb 21st, 2015
- Dark Souls 2: Changing class should now behave more like the DS1 planner, maintaining your stat level when your class is changed
- Dark Souls 2: Hover your mouse over "Starting Class" to get the optimal class for your stats. I will be working on a more obvious way to display that in the future
- Dark Souls 2: Fixed a bug where removing a stat bonus item did not reset the calculated stat
Feb 14th, 2015
- Dark Souls 2: Items that change levelable stats should now be applied correctly (e.g., Strength and Dexterity rings)
Feb 10th, 2015
Feb 4th/5th, 2015
- Fixed a bunch of random bugs. Thanks to those reporting them, it really helps improve the site.
- Font tweaks
Feb 3rd, 2015
- Special armor effects should be applied now in the DS2 planner. NOTE: this does not yet apply to effects that modify levelable stats (e.g., Strength, Vitality, etc). Still working on that, should be in soon.
Feb 2nd, 2015
- Added "Active Effects" box to DS2 planner. Does not yet include armor or special weapon effects.
- Added Raime's Armor
- Fixed a bug in the DS1 planner causing stats to reset after changing classes
- Other minor bugfixes
January 31st, 2015
Tons of updates (as you can see!)
- Added working Dark Souls 2 planner
- Added support for saving DS2 builds
- Added support for commenting on/browsing/rating DS2 builds
- Added Demon's Souls planner (courtesy of Nigh7H4wk)
- Added saving/commenting/browsing/rating for Demon's Souls builds
- Tweaked the overall look/navigation of the site
- Left the Dark Souls 1 planner alone
- Added Fashion Souls support the DS2 planner (courtesy of citiral)
- Made tons of backend changes and updates
You may also notice some changes to the way the build browsing and rating works.
- You now need an account to rate or comment
- The scoring used for "Top Builds" is a little different. I am going to keep tweaking it.
- Builds created by non-registered users will no longer have a linkable view. The reasoning is that previously anybody could claim they were somebody (i.e., "OroboroTheNinja") while creating a build, and there would be a list of builds that appeared to incorrectly belong to that person.